Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Top 5: Family Guy Extended Cast


To start with, let me clarify that this list will not include any of the Griffin family, Quagmire, or Joe.
When I say 'Extended Cast' I mean non major characters who show up in multiple episodes.  With the small print out of the way, lets begin after the jump.


5. Jillian
Jillian is one of Brian's girlfriends, who is the typical 'dumb blonde' joke taken to the extreme. For anyone that doesn't already know, Drew Barrymore does the voice for her.

4. Tom Tucker
Tom Tucker is pretty much Quahog's answer to Ron Burgundy. There have been some very random scenes involving this guy, but he is at his best when making snide comments about co-anchor Diane whilst live on air.

"no....no..."
3. Consuela
It's true that most of her scenes involve one out of two jokes, but I still find her funny. I wonder how many more times they can have her reference Lemon Pledge.

"Oh hey..."
2. Bruce
I love the Bruce character, plus any random characters sharing his voice, such as Jaws, Greedo, Alien, and a big Bee. The more I see clips of him, the more I start to make comparisons to Noel Fielding doing the voice for Old Greg. On a random note, I can do a pretty good impression of the voice too. Here's some clips of Bruce in action:




1. Adam West
Adam West is the Mayor of Quahog and he's crazy! He has some of the funniest skecthes on the show, and it's all made even better by the fact they got the real Adam West to voice him and act like an idiot. I'm just going to have to link a clip to show why he's amazing:


So that's my top 5. If you agree or disagree with any of them, then feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment