Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Demo Station


This week was a small one for demos on PSN and Xbox Live, but here I will still give the my opinion on what dropped this week in this late edition of Demo Station.
The Simpsons: Arcade Game (PSN)



I remember playing this with Pixel Punk back in the day but it hasn't aged terrifically well, not only that but the game even acknowledges that it is a ROM!

Dash and I finished this timed Demo in approximately 2.5 minutes so my only recommendation for this game is that you should only get it if you are a big fan of the Simpsons and weren't around in 1991 when you should have played this game.


Shank 2 (PSN)



I did not play the first Shank so I entered this demo with a completely open mind. Holy crap is it fun! The art style is amazing and the music is pumping leaving you to feel like an action hero akin to Reb Brown. The controls are intuitive and the over the top cartoon gore will see you sitting with the dumbest grin on your face you will ever have playing a video game. Try this one out quickly before Mass Effect 3 takes over your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment