Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

The last Airbender: The Legend of Korra Opening Sequence

"How do I get down from here?"
So hands up if your a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender!


I LOVED that show, in fact I love it this much:

But of course there was that live action movie that I'm sure everyone would prefer to forget, and to help us forget the awesome people at Nickelodeon are making a sequel called The Legend of Korra! and after watching the pretty amazing trailer I am super excited for it.

Recently the opening sequence for the show has been released and I just had to share this to those who may not have been fortunate enough to see it.



So what's everyone think? Personally I haven't been this excited about a cartoon since I heard Thundercats was making a return.

**EDIT** Seems the video has been taken down! So here is the kick ass trailer instead


[Legend of Korra Avatar via Bleeding Cool]

No comments:

Post a Comment